Molded Case Circuit Breakers GB Type
Description: GB Type
Compact, high reliability, fast installation
- Suitable for use in the systems where higher fault currents exist.
- Employing an adjustable trip unit.
- Electrical auxiliaries are common use up to 250AF.
- Suitable for use in the system where higher fault currents exist.
: 35, 50, 65 and 85kA breakers are available.
- 6 Frame Size (16 to 1600A)
- Employing an adjustable thermal magnetic or electronic trip unit.
Trip Unit with Alarm function (LED over 110%Ir), LSIA Configuration (over 400AF),
- Current adjustments are made by the knobs on the front of the trip unit.
- Complete range of three pole version to 1600A.
- Offering more accessories for varied applications and allows easy access to install
- Frames made of rigid materials of engineering plastics.